Monday, October 14, 2013

Blake Riley

Sooo I haven't posted in over a year. If you've been following my blog you should know why. If this is your first encounter with "social-media-me"...well...exactly a year ago I had a baby! His name is Blake Riley. He was born October 14, 2012 at exactly 5pm, weighing at 7lbs 6oz. He is my reminder of God's faithfulness in both mine and Reggie's life. We've prayed for him way before we even conceived him and God answered our prayers in His perfect timing. I got choked up last night just reminding myself about the day he entered our world. And ever since then, life has obviously not been the same. Although I may be sleep deprived and have lost my mind a few times, I'm so thankful for this silly boy. I don't think I have gone a day without smiling because of him.

So in light of Blake's birthday, I thought I'd share that special day with all of you. Enjoy this video made by my talented husband. ;) & Happy birthday my son!



P.S. I'd love to continue blogging about my mommy life hopefully in the near future. But if you don't see me for a while...it's probably because I'm busy being a mommy.

No comments: